Have your overwhelming feelings of emptiness and desolation been affecting your Facebook posts? Here are some easy tips for seeming happier online!
1. Instead of writing that you hate your body, your career, and yourself, post a picture of your cat!
2. If you’re feeling more and more like you’ll probably die alone and want to reach out to friends for reassurance, just post a photo of a sandwich you like!
4. If activities you used to enjoy are now meaningless, post a photo of some cupcakes. Yum!
3. If you feel like commenting that each day is an insignificant black hole just post a picture of a puppy!
5. And if you no longer feel feelings, just post a think piece about joy!