With January 6th becoming less about the Capitol riots and more about the sentencing of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City star Jen Shah who defrauded elderly people for years, we’re not interested in where you were this time two years ago. We’re wondering where you were on January 6th, 2023, or Jen Shah Day to those who observe. Answer the questions below to help us get to the bottom of it once and for all.
How big of a Real Housewives fan are you?
1. I wouldn’t say I’m a fan, but I’ve seen it before.
3. That depends. Are we talking New York, Potomac, Salt Lake, or Atlanta?
What do you think about Jen Shah?
1. From what I’ve heard, she doesn’t seem great.
2. I have no idea who that is.
3. She’s mother, but I’m also scared of her.
What do you do on a normal Friday in January?
1. Go to work, come home, and maybe hang out with friends.
2. I watch whatever sport is on TV.
3. I check to see if there are any new Real Housewives episodes I missed.
How do you think Bravo will handle the situation?
1. I have no idea.
2. What’s “Bravo”?
3. It’s gonna be a mess for sure, and with Lisa Rinna leaving Beverly Hills too? Andy Cohen’s definitely got his work cut out for him.
Mostly 1s: You were making lunch at home when you heard about the verdict from your mom via text, even though the only time you’ve ever watched the show was with her, and you didn’t even know what was happening then.
Mostly 2s: You were doing something important like personal accounting or helping someone cross the street. You just don’t have time for shows about delusional rich women in your life. Congrats!
Mostly 3s: You were definitely drinking wine at your friend’s house while refreshing NBC News and Twitter for updates since 9 a.m. to make sure you didn’t miss anything. That, or you were literally in the court room with her. Happy Jen Shah Day!