Our childhood fictional crushes often influence our dating patterns later in life. However, when that fictional crush happens to be a hot villain, things can get a bit tricky. So, if you want to know if the person you’re dating is your soulmate or if she just reminds you of Shego from ‘Kim Possible’, you’ve come to the right place!
Do you know anything about her?
- Yes! The communication between us is solid! We talk about our hopes, fears, and dreams. I’ve even met her family and friends already!
- No! She’s very elusive and mysterious which is what I love about her. She even refuses to tell me her last name.
Does she bring out the best in you?
- Yes! Being with her has made me become a better person. I’m more patient, open about my feelings, and regularly volunteer in my community.
- No! She regularly pushes me to commit crimes. I may have even gone to jail once for conspiring to burn down an orphanage.
Would you have been interested if she cut her hair and did not wear skintight bodysuits?
- Yes! It’s not about looks. I’d love her no matter what she looks like.
- It depends! She’s just so hot, so she could probably pull it off. But she wouldn’t look like Shego anymore so it would be a bit difficult to love her.
What words best describes how she makes you feel?
- Safe, hopeful, complete
- Slightly fearful, horny, manipulated
Mostly 1’s – It’s meant to be!
You two share a pure and unconditional love that is usually only found in fairy tales.
Mostly 2’s – Get back on those dating apps and call your therapist!
Unfortunately, although this person is very attractive and alluring, they are not your soulmate. You should also seek professional help for your attachment to individuals who remind you of evil villains.