Sometimes, our legs feel bothersome and restless, like a vestigial organ. You may feel an itch to finally achieve your true form and become a mermaid and never have to experience this side effect of the human body again – or you may just be tired of pants. Take this quiz to find out if you are ready to live your life as a mermaid with a scaly fishtail, or if you just are done with wearing pants all the damn time.
How would you like your life to change?
- I want to live in an entirely new world, where the conventions life as I know it no longer apply. I want to live with the mysteries of the ocean.
- I would like to feel slightly more comfortable.
Would you be fine with never walking again?
- Yes, I am ready to be immersed in an underwater world and never look back.
- Well, no, I really do like hiking. But my legs honestly feel really constricted and uncomfortable right now.
Would you be ok with your diet being mostly raw fish and wet seaweed?
- Yes, for that is the food of my people. Or rather, my merpeople.
- I do love sushi, but it makes me feel bloated, a feeling that I constantly feel.
Take off your pants. Do you still want to be a mermaid?
- The ocean is my siren, and I must respond. Relinquish me from this land-bound life!
- These pants were not good.
Mostly 1’s: You dream of being a mermaid. Your heart has been singing the song of the ocean for quite some time now. You’re ready to be a mermaid even if it means pooping out of your belly button. We wish you luck in achieving a new life underwater.
Mostly 2’s: You are tired of pants! Everyone gets tired of pants at some point. Try going pantsless or wearing a skirt. Stretching and walking around will help a lot if you feel constricted. This will luckily be a lot easier of a change than permanently going half-fish.