1. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting a different boob.
2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by your smaller boob.
3. We’re all a little weird, and life is a little weird, and when we find someone who’s weirdness is compatible with ours, we show them our smaller boob.
4. Good things come in small cup sizes.
5. Don’t cry because it’s smaller, smile because it’ll stay perky longer.
6. The Mad Hatter: Have I gone Mad?
Alice: I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret, My left boob is bigger than my right.
7. Hakuna ma – ta-ta – It means no worries bout your smaller ta-ta.
8. I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little boob too.
9. All men are created equal. All boobs, not so much.
10. Boobs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
11. It’s better to be hated for what you are than loved for your boob symmetry.
12. Life is what happens to you while you’re hating on your smaller boob.
13. Be the change you wish to see in your boob symmetry.
14. Nobody puts baby boob in the corner.
15. Here’s looking at your smaller boob, kid.
16. It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely symmetrical.
17. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than your smaller boob.
18. No one can make your smaller boob feel inferior without your consent.
20. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how your smaller boob made you feel.”